• Do you find yourself fighting about the same things over and over?
• Is trust an issue in your relationship?
• Perhaps it feels like you and your partner are speaking two different languages?
• Do you have topics that are “off limits” between you and your partner?
• Do you want to be more connected with your partner but have difficulty doing so?
I help couples break problematic patterns and find renewed safety, communication, and connection in their relationships. I use an EFT (Emotionally Focused Therapy) approach that promotes lasting change in the relationship. I was lucky enough to attend training with Dr. Sue Johnson, the creator of the model. The two aspects of this type of therapy that my clients report being the most important to them when considering couple therapy are that treatment is considered brief, typically taking 8-20 sessions depending on the couple’s specific needs, and that it is “empirically validated”. This means that there is scientific research that supports its successful outcomes with distressed couples. To learn more about EFT, click here. If you are interested in scheduling a phone or in-person consultation to see if EFT is a good fit for your relationship, call me at (310) 770-3136 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.