• Do you often find yourself worried or “in your head”?
• Do you find yourself being taken advantage of or having difficulty asserting yourself?
• Maybe you end up in relationships with the same type of person over and over again with more heartbreak than success?
• Do you avoid confrontation or feel uncomfortable in social situations?
• Perhaps you even have frustrating physical symptoms that are potentially stress-related?
If you can relate to any of these inquiries, I can help. Individual work with me is tailored to your specific needs but often focuses on learning and implementing skills such as: managing anxiety, improving mood, set and maintain good boundaries for healthy relationships, build comfort with asserting yourself, grow self-confidence, and challenge the doubts and insecurities that keep you from living a happy, full life. Therapy with me takes place in a safe and confidential environment.
If you are interested in a phone or in-person consultation to see if we are a good match for your personal growth work, call me at (310) 770-3136 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.